Nowadays everyone and every techblogs are talking about Facebook and Facebook on the net. Recently Facebook has just released a new feature called "Like", which allows users to "Like" any pieces of content on an outside site with one click (via button or widget enabled website). Those likes are then transferred back to Facebook and integrated into users’ profiles.
This is definitely another good feature from Facebook to glue your website and Facebook millions users.
Facebook Like Box is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website. And quoted from Facebook website, Like Box enables users to:
* See how many users already like this page, and which of their friends like it too
* Read recent posts from the page
* Like the page with one click, without needing to visit the page
You can download WordPress below, included tutorial guides you through the installation.
- Download WordPress : facebook-like-box-widget
- Login to your Facebook account and you will need to create a New Facebook Page for your website, the fastest way is to click on "Search" field and start typing : Create New Facebook Page and enter.
On "Create a Page" page, you can select to create an Official Page or Community Page. Fill neccessaries information for your page and click on "Create Official Page" or "Create Community Page"
- On the Left side, click on "Edit Page" and on your browser URL bar, you will need to write it down the page id for the page you have just created.
- Install Facebook Like Box for WordPress which you have downloaded.
- For Facebook Page ID, you can fill it with the same page id you have created on your Facebook page.
If you find any issue, let us know in the comments and we will be happy in helping you out.
Do remember to share the article:)