"A Music Player, thats also a Phone"
India's largest Cell Phone manufacturer Micromax launched M2 mobile in 2011 with big advertisements all over. The phone's been advertised for the ones who loves music, and has been given the looks of a music player.
We are reviewing the phone today and lets find out if this phone can actually replace your ipod's.
Micromax M2 Key Features:
Built in Yamaha Audio Amplifiers
2MP Digital Camera
Built in 2 GB Internal Memory
Poor 2 inch display
No WIFI or 3G
No External Card Slot
2MP, No Auto Focus Camera
- General Form : bar
- Dimensions : 113 x 44.8 x 10.8 mm
- DISPLAY : 2-inch 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- Camera : 2 mega-pixel
- Battery : : 850 mAh
- Talk Time : up to 8hrs
- StandBy Time : up to 152 hrs
- Music Player : MP3, MIDI, WAV
- FM radio with Recording
- Video Player : Yes, 3GP, MP4
- Available in Colors : Grey , Orange
- Memory : 2GB/4GB
- Browser : GPRS/WAP
- Messaging : SMS, MMS, Email
- Others : Touch Wheel, SRS WOW HD sound, Yamaha Audio Amplifier built-in
Dome headset , Charger, Handsfree, USB Cable, Software CD, Warranty Card, User Guide and Service Guide
The Phone is available at a price of Rs. 3300/-
Let us know what do you think of the phone below in comments?