Nokia was unable to compete in the Smartphone category with its Symbian Os against the IPhones and Android's. But now times have changed Nokia understands that they cant stick to Symbian forever. So they have launched Nokia N9 which has new Meego Os. The phone has a beautiful sleek design, magnificent 3.9" curved AMOLED of FWVGA resolution and 1GHz Cortex A8 CPU, PowerVR SGX530 GPU, TI OMAP 3630 chipset.
Thus phone certainly looks solid on paper with its great specs and it would be interesting to see how the phone eventually does.
Nokia N9 Specifications:
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 116.5 x 61.2 x 12.1 mm, 76 cc
- Weight: 135 g
- Display: 3.9" 16M-color FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen; Gorilla Glass, anti-glare polarizer, curved display, multi-touch input
- Chipset: 1GHz Cortex A8 CPU, PowerVR SGX530 GPU, TI OMAP 3630 chipset
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: MeeGo OS, v1.2 Harmattan
- Memory: 16/64GB storage, no microSD slot
- Camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection, touch focus and geotagging; HD (720p) video recording at 30fps, LED flash, front facing camera, video-calls
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 2.1, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, TV-out, NFC
- Misc: Polycarbonate unibody, built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, uses microSIM cards
- Nokia N9 all-screen smartphone
- Nokia Fast USB Charger AC-16
- Nokia Charging and Data Cable CA-185CD
- Nokia Stereo Headset WH-901
- Get started guide
- Product information leaflet
The phone is expected to be available in India in mid November at a price of Rs. 29000/-
Let us know what do you think of the phone below in comments.