Followed with the successor of Samsung Star II S5260 Dual SIM mobile phone, Samsung introduces yet another Dual SIM, Dual standby mobile phone called Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS built with 3.2 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display and 3.2 Megapixel camera. Embedded with 30 MB internal memory and supports up to 16GB microSD memory card.
When it compares with Samsung Star II S5260, C6712 Star II DUOS had 3.2? inches display. There is nothing more difference between these models. Enabled with the features of GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, 3.5 mm universal audio output and much more.
Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS Mobile Phone Technical Specifications :
- Powered with Samsung proprietary mobile OS
- Dual SIM, Dual active mobile phone supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3.2? TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 240 x 400 pixels resolution
- 3.2 Megapixel camera enabled with video recording QVGA@15fps
- Display features Accelerometer sensor and TouchWiz 3.0 UI
- Capture images up to 2048×1536 pixels resolution
- SMS, MMS, Email, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, Messenger
- WAP/HTML browser, Social networking ready, Document viewer
- 1200 mAh standard Li-ion battery with longer backup
This Mobile is available at price of Rs.6,290/- in India.
Let us know what do you think about the gadget in comments.